Portfolio -- Civil Structures
INTERTECH Design, Inc. has a team of highly trained consultants with an exceptional depth of professional experience in civil structures. They have performed structural engineering design and analysis on many civil structures including waste water treatment plants, bridges, retention walls, specialty civil structures, as well as participated in the review of projects designed by others.
Pump Stations and Water Storage Structures
- Alligator Bayou Hurricane Control Pump Station (Ft. Worth Corp. of Engineers), Port Arthur, Texas.
- Stone Hill Pump Station Improvement, Upper Trinity Regional Water District.
- Bridgeport Spillway, Bridgeport, Texas.
- Extension of Lamar St., Retention Wall using post tensioning to protect homes.
- Walls as high as 25 ft. Arlington, Texas.
- Kaskaskia River Lock and Dam (Ft. Worth Corp. of Engineers), Kaskaskia, Illinois.
- Water Treatment Improvement, including 1 MGD cast in place tank, Mansfield, Texas.
- Temporary Booster Pump Station and Joint Two Million Gallon Storage Tank pre-cast, pre-stressed Storage Tank, Flower Mound, Texas.
Water Treatment Plants
- Expansion of the East Water Reclamation Plant (Phase I & II), Odessa, Texas.
- East Water Reclamation Treatment Plant, Odessa, Texas.
- Effluent Re-Use Project, Odessa, Texas.
- Surface Water Treatment Plant, including Storage Tank, San Marcos, Texas.
- Water Treatment Plant Modification, Huntsville, Texas.
- Rolling Hill Water Treatment Plant, including Clear Well, Fort Worth, Texas.
- Water Treatment Plant Improvement, Greenville, Texas.
- Surface Water Treatment Plant including clear well, Mansfield, Texas.
- Boggy Creek Railroad Bridge. (Ft. Worth Corp. of Engineers), Austin, Texas.
- Pedestrian Bridge over Cooper St. from Parking lot to Hospital, Arlington, Texas.
- Bridge across Trinity River for miniature train for Forest Park, Fort Worth, Texas.
- Pedestrian Bridge at Love Field connecting Parking Garage to Terminal, Dallas, Texas.
- Bridge Widening, Carrier Parkway, Grand Prairie, Texas.
- Elm Fork Relief Interceptor Segment EEG Aerial Crossing, Trinity River Authority of Texas.
Waste Water Treatment Plants:
- East Water Sewage Treatment Plant, Odessa, Texas.
- Waste Water Treatment Plant Expense, Flower Mound, Texas.
- Waste Water Treatment Plant Improvement, Flower Mound, Texas.
- Rehabilitation and Expansion of Kaufman Waste Water Treatment Plant, Kaufman, Texas.
- Pecan Creek Waste Water Treatment Plant Improvement, Denton, Texas.
- Village Creek Waste Water Plant, Fort Worth, Texas.
- Kaufman Waste Water Treatment Plant, Kaufman, Texas.
- Flower Mound Waste Water Treatment Plant, Flower Mound, Texas.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS REPRESENTATION:
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Life Member
- American Concrete Institute, Life Member
- American Military Engineers
- Concrete Reinforcing Institute
- Consulting Engineers Council
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Structural Engineers Association of Texas
- Texas Society of Professional Engineers
- American Welding Society
AWARDS IN CIVIL STRUCTURES:
- Texas Society of Professional Engineers. Intertech Design, Inc. Vice President Sam Munir, directed the structural engineering on Alligator Bayou hurricane protection pump station, which was named one of the Ten Most Outstanding Engineering Achievements of 1980 by the National Society of Professional Engineers.
Dallas Office: 8070 Park Ln, Ste 400, Dallas, TX 75231 972-699-8000
Copyright © 2014 Intertech Design, Inc. All rights reserved.
|8070 Park Ln|
|Dallas, TX 75231|
|Tel. (972) 699-8000|
|Fax. (972) 437-4562|