Intertech has provided engineering services throughout the United States for projects designed in all structural mediums to serve indicated functions. The firm's in-house technology systems allow Intertech to use sophisticated design programs in their analyses of structures, and translate those analyses into a printed form, easy to read and interpret for construction.
The firm's national exposure has enabled Intertech to become familiar with widely varied local conditions, as well as specialized building code requirements.
In addition to building structures designed for Architects, Intertech has provided structural design services for engineering projects such as waste water treatment plants, bridges and roadway systems.
- General Dynamics West, Fort Worth, Texas
- Dominion Tower, Norfolk, Virginia
- Atlanta Plaza, Atlanta, Georgia
- Two Galleria Tower, Dallas, Texas
- Dulles Corner, Parcels 3, 4, and 6, Fairfax County, Virginia
- Lexington Financial Center, Lexington, Kentucky
- Dallas County Criminal Justice Center Parking Structures, Dallas, Texas
- Dallas Love Field Parking Structures, Dallas, Texas
- Radisson Hotel, Vine Center, Lexington, Kentucky
- Texas Stadium, Irving, Texas
- 3rd Corps and Fort Hood Headquarters, Fort Hood, Texas
- Frito-Lay Plant, Wooster, Ohio
- Merchandise Mart, Denver, Colorado
- Kaskaskia Lock and Dam, Kaskaskia, Illinois
Dallas Office: 8070 Park Ln, Ste 400, Dallas, TX 75231 972-699-8000
Copyright © 2014 Intertech Design, Inc. All rights reserved.
|8070 Park Ln|
|Dallas, TX 75231|
|Tel. (972) 699-8000|
|Fax. (972) 437-4562|